Seperia builds and operates review sites in diverse verticals including fintech, software, e-learning and more. From 2003, we have been driving millions of sales to our partners (advertisers). We do it by focusing on value added content, wrapped within an engaging web product and matched with high intent traffic.
We’re looking for a passionate Web Designer to join our team. As a pioneer in digital marketing, Seperia offers a dynamic, empowering and fun work environment, while allowing fast professional and financial growth for top candidates. The candidate needs to have an eye for detail, think conceptually and creatively & work thoroughly.
What Will You Do:
- You will have an opportunity to play a key role in designing our core, global, high traffic websites
- Collaborate effectively with various individuals within the company including management, team leaders, Developers and Project Managers
- Design from start to finish high-end websites and large-scale campaigns that reach hundreds of thousands of users each month
- Drive excellence in quality, design, layout, color, and typography of every web page, social media ad, infographic…etc.
- Work with different team members to ideate, design and bring to life optimal user flows
- Work independently while meeting deadlines
What You Need:
- Passionate about design and up to date with the latest digital design trends, techniques, and technologies
- Excellent visual design skills and strong attention to details (We admire the ‘pixel-perfect’ approach!)
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and meet deadlines while effectively managing multiple projects
- Proficiency in prototyping tools such as Sketch/Adobe XD/ figma
- Experience working with Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Experience working on mobile and desktop platforms, while maintaining patterns, layout and composition, information hierarchy, typography, and color
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS preferred
- Previous experience working with Invision – Advantage
- 1+ years of experience as a Web Designer with UX/UI skills – Strong Advantage
What We Offer:
- A dynamic and informal working environment
- Huge potential for growth. This is not just another generic statement usually found on job descriptions. Our company is growing and we’re looking for someone who can grow with us
- Company culture that celebrates team work, out of the box thinking and professionalism