Seperia builds and operates review sites in diverse verticals including fintech, software, e-learning and more. From 2003, we have been driving millions of sales to our partners (advertisers).
We’re looking for a Technical Project Manager. In this role you will manage our internal BI product, execute the company’s GTM and GA implementations, lead the relationship with our external dev team, solve technical procedural problems and recommend improvements to management.
The Technical Project Manager position is broad and offers an opportunity for talented people to expand their experience with modern web technologies and methodologies while becoming central in the core operations of the company.
What You Will Do:
- Manage our BI product.
- Work with marketing teams to define logic for tracking, caching, personalization, and more.
- Manage the relationship with different dev functions.
- Work with APIs of Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Facebook Ads and more.
- Implement and constantly evolve our use of Google Analytics as a core tool for measurement and insight.
- Implement and manage Google Tag Manager to streamline tag management.
What You Need:
- Ability to learn new technologies and tools rapidly.
- Basic knowledge in SQL Server- writing queries, SP, Jobs.
- Basic knowledge in SSIS – maintenance ETL processes.
- Basic knowledge in SSAS maintenance cubes – (measures, calculated members).
- Understanding DB & DWH structures.
- PHP and WordPress – an advantage.
What We Offer:
- A dynamic and informal working environment.
- Huge potential for growth. This is not just another generic statement usually found on job descriptions. Our company is growing and we’re looking for someone who can grow with us.
- Company culture that celebrates team work, out of the box thinking and professionalism.