Applications for our Winter SIP in March are now open!
As a pioneer in the field of digital marketing since 2003, and PPC studies specifically through Seperia College, we recognized a challenge for PPC course graduates to enter the job market without prior job experience.
So, we decided to launch an exclusive, 2-month internship program, occurring seasonally. The upcoming program is our Winter SIP, now open for registration.
Seperia Internship Program (SIP) is designed for PPC course graduates (all courses, not only from Seperia College!) who have not yet had significant work experience in the field. SIP is a great platform for gaining an initial foothold in the field of PPC.
As part of SIP, the chosen interns will:
- Take part in professional sessions
- Work on live campaigns, personally accompanied by an experienced campaign manager
- Complete the internship with certificate, stating the practical experience gained during the internship
- Likely receive a job offer at Seperia if they showed exceptional work during the internship
SIP Admission Process
9:00 – 18:00 (Sun – Thu) – full time position.
Yes, if you have the required basic knowledge in PPC.
The main topics of the assessment are:
- Keyword research & ad creatives
- Bidding & performance budget strategies
The internship is very dynamic. You will be working on real accounts and will have to tackle the ever-changing challenges of these accounts. During the internship you will be assigned to a personal mentor who will guide you through your day-to-day and provide feedback on the ongoing assignments. The goal of the internship will include practical experience on most of the following topics:
- Account basics
- Keyword research
- Market research
- Landing pages & A/B testing
- Ad creatives & extensions
For each SIP we separately publish the last date of CV submission.
The deadline is typically ~45 days before the internship is scheduled to start.
For the Fall SIP, the last day for CV submission is August 31, 2021.
We can’t make any guarantees, but the better feedback you’ll receive on your work, the higher the chances of you receiving a job offer