Applications for our Winter Seperia Internship Program are now open!
We recognized a challenge for PPC course graduates to enter the job market without prior job experience.
So, we decided to launch an exclusive, 2-month internship program with a unique opportunity for a permanent position in our company!
The upcoming program is our winter SIP that will begin on November 19th is now open for registration until October 25th.
Seperia Internship Program (SIP) is a paid internship, designed for PPC course graduates who have not yet had significant work experience in the field. SIP is a great platform for gaining an initial foothold in the field of PPC.
As part of SIP, the chosen interns will:
- Work on live campaigns with high budgets, personally accompanied by an experienced Campaign Manager
- Take part in professional sessions to enhance our marketing strategies and work closely with various roles in the company
- Complete the internship with a certificate, stating the practical skills gained during the internship
- Potentially receive a job offer from Seperia, if exceptional work is demonstrated
SIP Admission Process
9:00 – 18:00 (Sun – Thu) – full time position.
Yes, if you have the required basic knowledge in PPC.
The main topics of the assessment are:
- Keyword research & ad creatives
- Bidding & performance budget strategies
The internship is very dynamic. You will be working on real accounts and will have to tackle the ever-changing challenges of these accounts. During the internship you will be assigned to a personal mentor who will guide you through your day-to-day and provide feedback on the ongoing assignments. The goal of the internship is to gain practical experience in most of the following topics:
- Account basics
- Keyword research
- Market research
- Landing pages & A/B testing
- Ad creatives & extensions
For each SIP we separately publish the last date of CV submission.
The deadline is typically ~20 days before the internship is scheduled to start.
We can’t make any guarantees, but the better feedback you’ll receive on your work, the higher the chances of you receiving a job offer.