Applications for our Spring SIP in May are now open!
As a pioneer in the field of digital marketing since 2003, and PPC studies specifically through Seperia College, we recognized a challenge for PPC course graduates to enter the job market without prior job experience.
So, we decided to launch an exclusive, 2-month internship program, occurring seasonally. The upcoming program is our Spring SIP, now open for registration.
Seperia Internship Program (SIP) is designed for PPC course graduates (all courses, not only from Seperia College!) who have not yet had significant work experience in the field. SIP is a great platform for gaining an initial foothold in the field of PPC.
As part of SIP, the chosen interns will:
- Work on live campaigns, personally accompanied by an experienced campaign manager
- Take part in professional sessions to enhance our marketing strategies
- Complete the internship with a certificate, stating the practical skills gained during the internship
- Likely receive a job offer from Seperia, if exceptional work is demonstrated
SIP Admission Process
9:00 – 18:00 (Sun – Thu) – full time position.
Yes, if you have the required basic knowledge in PPC.
The main topics of the assessment are:
- Keyword research & ad creatives
- Bidding & performance budget strategies
The internship is very dynamic. You will be working on real accounts and will have to tackle the ever-changing challenges of these accounts. During the internship you will be assigned to a personal mentor who will guide you through your day-to-day and provide feedback on the ongoing assignments. The goal of the internship is to gain practical experience in most of the following topics:
- Account basics
- Keyword research
- Market research
- Landing pages & A/B testing
- Ad creatives & extensions
For each SIP we separately publish the last date of CV submission.
The deadline is typically ~45 days before the internship is scheduled to start.
For the Spring SIP, the last day for CV submission is February 28, 2022.
We can’t make any guarantees, but the better feedback you’ll receive on your work, the higher the chances of you receiving a job offer.