Seperia builds and operates global fintech review sites. From 2003, we have been driving millions of sales to our partners (advertisers). We do it by focusing on value added content, wrapped within an engaging web product and matched with high intent traffic.
We’re looking for our next PPC Campaign Manager.
What You Will Do:
- Management and optimization of large-scale paid search accounts in Google Ads, Yahoo and Bing
- Respond quickly to market changes and adapt to capitalize on new opportunities
- Work to meet numerical CPA and acquisition volume targets
- Keyword discovery and taxonomy – Create comprehensive keyword lists and assign them into classes and categories for implementation in the ad systems
- Write ad creatives for different channels and groups
- Landing page matching to ads, and ongoing optimization
- Account Design
What You Need:
- At least 1-year hands-on experience with Google Ads
- Strong analytical skills
- Must be highly organized and sharp individual
- Acquaintance with web analytics systems – Advantage
- High level of English
- Can-do and hands-on mentality
What We Offer:
- GROWTH – we believe in growing our own talent, through learning workshops, professional sessions, team meetings, and work experience. Our company culture celebrates employee growth and development.
- FREEDOM – we care less about formalities, and more about results. With a dynamic, informal environment, we keep excellence, innovation, and results at the forefront.
- UPSIDE – as a performance marketing company, we develop global-level, scalable marketing assets with no glass ceiling. You can enjoy a growing upside.This position offers a highly unique work environment and excellent career prospects.