Seperia builds and operates global fintech review sites. From 2003, we have been driving millions of sales to our partners (advertisers). We do it by focusing on value added content, wrapped within an engaging web product and matched with high-intent traffic.
Some of our partners are among the most prominent brands, worldwide, in the field of fintech, and they utilize our products to maximize their online presence and their profits.
We’re looking for a talented and passionate Partnership Manager to join our team!
What Will You Do
- Manage and grow strong relationships with our current partners.
- Be responsible for leading ongoing communication, solve problems, and achieve business and operational objectives.
- Research, execute, and develop new opportunities for strategic partnerships to support our marketing and business growth.
- Track data and performance to generate insights, and initiate expansion opportunities with partners.
- Work closely with the company’s COO and Project Managers to obtain the company’s commercial goals.
What You Need
- Great interpersonal skills. We are looking for someone who knows how to connect with people and form fruitful collaborations.
- Excellent written and verbal English skills.
- Ability to formulate and describe complex ideas through logical narratives and arguments.
- Motivated self-starter who thrives in dynamic settings.
- High analytical ability to create data-based insights.
- Experience in partnership management, sales and/or business development- advantage.
- Some digital marketing experience- advantage
What We Offer
- GROWTH – We believe in growing our own talent, through learning workshops, professional sessions, team meetings, and work experience. Our company culture celebrates employee growth and development.
- FREEDOM – We care less about formalities, and more about results. With a dynamic, informal environment, we keep excellence, innovation, and results at the forefront.
- UPSIDE – As a performance marketing company, we develop global-level, scalable marketing assets with no glass ceiling. You can enjoy a growing upside. This position offers a highly unique work environment and excellent career prospects.