Seperia is a leading fintech review site operator, established in 2003. We specialize in developing and managing global fintech review sites that have been instrumental in driving millions of sales to our partners.
Our success is founded on our commitment to creating engaging web products that offer value-added content and matching them with high-intent traffic to deliver exceptional results.
To support our continued growth and development, we have opened an intern Marketing Product Manager position.
This role offers a unique opportunity for a motivated and talented individual to gain hands-on experience working alongside our experienced product and marketing teams.
As the intern PM, you will have the chance to learn about project management, data analysis, digital marketing, content creation, and much more.
We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic, self-motivated, and eager to learn.
If you are a recent graduate or currently studying in a related field and looking for an opportunity to jumpstart your career in marketing, your place is with us.
What Will You Do
In this role, you will be responsible for daily performance data management, analyzing trends, and extracting key insights.
You will also receive comprehensive training on all aspects of website management and optimization, work closely with the product designer, acquisition team, and developers to oversee the creation, management, and expansion of our leading review sites.
As the Product Manager Intern, you will be responsible for conducting hands-on research, analysis, planning, and execution of tasks.
You will be expected to work across interfaces, utilizing tools such as WordPress, Google Analytics, and BI systems to complete various tasks with precision and accuracy.
This internship offers an excellent opportunity for career development and growth, providing valuable insights and experience that will support your future professional aspirations.
What You Need
- Strong analytical skills with proficiency in Excel/ Google Sheets
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Hebrew and English
- Experience with Google Analytics is a big advantage
- Proficiency in WordPress is a big advantage
- A curious and web-savvy individual
- Marketing mindset
- Technical capabilities and experience working with developers are advantageous
What We Offer
- Exciting growth opportunities. Our company is rapidly expanding, and we are seeking ambitious interns who want to grow with us.
- Freedom to learn and innovate – We prioritize results over formalities and maintain a dynamic and informal work environment that fosters creativity, learning, and growth.
- Valuable experience – As a performance marketing company, we create global-level, scalable marketing assets, providing our interns with hands-on experience and exposure to cutting-edge digital marketing strategies.